Nectre Bakers Oven 350 Wood Cookstove
Nectre 350 Wood Cook stove Features
- 21 5/8″X x 34″H x 21″Deep
- 2.4 cubic oven
- 1.49 cubic foot firebox (max 13″ log)
- Oven Thermometer (°F and °C)
- Flame path around the sides, base and rear of the oven
- Ash pan
- Glass door for the oven and firebox
- Two 5″ cast iron stove top cook rings
- Includes 2 wire cooking racks & 1 baking tray
- Cook Top: Direct radiant heat 1/4″ top plate has 2 removable cook rings
- Adjustable bypass allows for greater fire and oven temperature control by increasing/ decreasing the amount of air into the firebox
- With the flue bypass dampener closed, flue gases spill over the internal side plates of the firebox creating a convection cooking effect
- Cast iron doors and ceramic glass
Baker’s Oven by Nectre Wood Cook Stoves
Over 15 years ago, we began selling the Baker’s Oven by Nectre.
- This, the 350 Baker’s Oven, is the smaller of the two wood cook stoves.
- They challenge the traditional look of a wood cook stove; a combination of a traditional wood stove radiant heater and a cook stove.
- Many of our customers love the unique design and how easy it is to use.
With its robust oven and stove top cooking features, the Wood-fired Oven is perfect for anywhere wood is the preferred fuel source. Enjoy the ability to cook a roast, pizza or breads, plus enjoy the added benefit of a small wood stove in your living area.