Hearthstone Deva 100
HearthStone Deva Wood Cookstoves Specifications
- Heat Output: Equivalent to a Small-Medium sized wood stove (~46,000 BTUs)
- Deva Dimensions: Width 40″ x Height 33.75″ x Depth 23.75″
- Firebox Maximum Log Length: 17″
- Oven Capacity: 2.47 cubic feet (H=15″, W=17.25″, D=16.5″)
- Firebox Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Flue Exit: Top or Rear 6″ flue collar
- Includes ash pan
- Weight: 484 lbs.
- Deva Clearances to Combustible Materials: Side 4″ & Rear 14″ (double wall pipe top vent)
- Hearth Pad Minimum Size: 142.2 cm x 106 cm
The ample oven is constructed from stainless steel, equipped with racks, visible and large enough to cook a 20 pound turkey.
Vitreoceramic cook top
The ceramic glass cooking surface is easy to clean, scratch resistant, and spacious enough for a number of pots and pans. Cast iron circles can be removed from the surface below the glass to increase the heat in certain areas. The cooktop is made from vitreoceramic glass and the interior panels of the firebox are made from durable refractory ceramic.
Keep a consistent temperature when baking by adjusting a simple control which regulates the amount of hot air circulating around the oven.
Using selected raw and recycled material, our iron parts are produced in our foundry in Spain. Our modern casting facility guarantees durable, reliable, high-quality cast iron parts.
High-quality steel components are formed using the most modern processes available to achieve the highest level of fit and finish.